This advanced oxidation air purifier is designed to destroy - not just cover up - industrial odors (sewer and wastewater odor control, cooking, pet and urine odor control, smoke odor control, garbage odor control, cleaning chemicals, etc.), chemical fumes, decaying organic matter, fire and smoke odors, mold, mildew, paint fumes, VOCs (volatile organic compounds that are off gassed by new carpets, furniture, remodeling construction, etc.), hydrocarbons, industrial air pollution control, mold, bacteria, viruses, yeast (in bakeries, restaurants and food processing facilities, for example) and other indoor air pollution.
A commercial air purifier is great for odor control, especially industrial odor control, wastewater odor control, landfill odor control, sewage odor control and industrial air pollution control.
The Air Oasis commercial G3 5000PRO air purifier, utilizing a high-performance nano Nickel HCT Catalyst that uses five precious metals, nano technology and photocatalytic oxidation, (AHPCO) not only remove particulate matter like dust mites, pet dander, mold spores and pollen, it will even remove volatile organic compounds (VOCs) that come from such sources as cleaning solutions, carpets, paints, building materials and formaldehyde. Most air filters sold in stores do not remove gaseous VOCs. Additionally, even if a HEPA filter traps bacteria, germs and viruses, it doesn't kill them. And, unfortunately, when you replace the filter, the bacteria, germs and viruses on the filter are released back into the air.
The photocatalytic oxidation technology of the Air Oasis commercial air purifier far surpasses HEPA and other filtration systems because it can effectively treat pollution as small as .001 microns (herbicides, pesticides and most viruses) Here is a partial list of particulates, microbials, odors and other pollution the Air Oasis commercial air purifier photocatalytic oxidation technology treats:
Particulates: dust, dust mites, dust mite feces, pollen, pet dander, skin flakes (food for dust mites), smoke particles, allergens, etc.
Gases/Chemical Fumes: VOCs (volatile organic compounds), chemicals like benzene and formaldehyde, cigarette smoke, plus fumes constantly escaping from construction, carpets, upholstery, furniture, drapes, cleaning materials, dry cleaning, nail treatment products and more. In a recent study conducted by Texas AM University, formaldehyde was reduced by 60% in four hours.
Odors: animals, pets, food, body, cooking, smelly sports and camping equipment, shoes, litter boxes, cigarette, cigar, pipe smoke, smoke damage, etc.
Microbials: germs, microscopic bacteria, viruses, fungi, mildew, mold spores and mycotoxins produced by a fungus, as small as .001 microns. Microbials often thrive in heating and air conditioning ducts.
"They say a picture is worth a thousand words, so I will let the before and after pictures I have included do the talking. I only wish we would have purchased one sooner." -- April B. read more testimonials
P.S. Get ready for referrals, because I am showing everyone my pictures.
A study was recently completed by West Texas A&M University to compare the concentration of microbial colonies before and after using the Air Oasis air cleaner. A number of sets of the petri-plates and coated slides were placed at 1 foot, 2 feet, 4 feet, 6 feet and 12 feet away from the Air Oasis photocatalytic oxidation unit. After 72 hours of treatment of the indoor air with the Air Oasis Air Purifier, there was no microbial colony produced on the petri-plates. What does this test show? When using an Air Oasis air purifier you are well protected from microbials. Read this test and other air purifier tests
IMPORTANT NOTE: The square footage covered by an Air Oasis model depends on the pollution sources, floor plan, occupancy, ceiling height and air circulation. For example, a highly polluted 500 square foot space could need two or more 3000 Xtremes or the Air Oasis Ozone Generator to effectively treat the pollution if you have a tough pollution problem. All Air Oasis Air Purifiers come with a 3-year parts and labor warrant, are made of aluminum and polymers, and last 3 years before needing a replacement lamp.
Portable Air Cleaners for Tough Commercial and Industrial Air Cleaning
The Air Oasis G3 5000PRO air purifier is a commercial unit, but still available to the public. This unit contains two 9 inch AHPCO Cells and two fans. High speed engages both fans, while low engages only one fan.
The Air Oasis G3 5000PRO has the strength of two Air Oasis ACT 9" Induct units, but is in a portable case. It's ideal for commercial applications, such as bars, restaurants, contractors such as painters to remove paint and chemical smells at a job site, hotel rooms to remove smoke and other odors between guests etc.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The standard model with catalysts on both lamps produces .70ppm of ozone. If you want more ozone, pick only one catalyst, or for the most ozone (not recommended for occupied spaces) choose the NO Metal Catalyst option.
This unit with both catalyst is recommended for commercial places with high pollution; for instance, smoky bars and restaurants with 6 or more concurrent smokers, large nail salons doing a high volume of acrylic nails, large kennels with 25 or more animals. It should be hung from the ceiling or mounted high on a wall. During peak pollution times it can be operated on high, if needed. Dimensions are 6" W x 18" L x 4" H.
Odor Removal: To prepare homes for open houses, to deodorize automobiles for resale, to rid off gassing (from new construction or remodeling, new furniture or carpets, paint, dry cleaned clothes, etc.), animal or cooking odors, chemical odors, etc.
Chemicals and Gases: To eliminate the chemical fumes and odors from printing and painting companies, chemical cleaners and solvents, dry cleaners, builders, construction, carpet laying or other businesses that deal in products that off gas VOCs and other chemicals.
Smoky Bars: For peak heavy smoking hours when the bar is crowded and filled with smoke, the Air Oasis G3 5000PRO would add the extra oxidation needed to clear the odor and smoke from the air.
Mold Remediation: Blast a room with the Air Oasis G3 5000PRO to clean the air and surfaces of mold.
Air Oasis HVAC Induct Commercial Air Purifier
Air Oasis continues to set the standards for advanced photcatalytic oxidation air purifiers. The new Air Oasis G3 commercial and residential induct series offers these new enhancements:
- Significantly more energy efficient, reducing energy consumption by more than 50%.
- Can be powered by a 110-240 VAC wall outlet internationally.
- New operational indicator lights to identity system failures and lamp replacement.
- Proprietary Rotational UV Shield technology that prevents premature HVAC system failure caused by other induct UV systems that breakdown rubbers and plastics.
- Automatic overheating safety shut-over When that happens, the thermal protector opened the circuit disconnecting power to the ballast. The circuit will automatically reset when the ballast cools. The Air Oasis Induct Dual 9 UV Air Purifier is designed for large commercial and industrial air cleaning applications where higher contaminants are known to exist and need to be reduced continuously. HVAC blowers should be over 6500 CFM.
nano Nickel PCO Technology
The proprietary patent-pending Air Oasis nano Nickel HCT catalyst is superior to any PCO catalyst currently on the market. Imitation air purifiers use titanium dioxide (TiO2) alone as a catalyst. TiO2 is the cheapest, most available catalyst metal on the market. It's often used as the white pigment in standard house paint costing only pennies. The nano Nickel HCT contains five rare catalyst metals. We also use nano size metals to increase the kinetic rate of reaction. Read about Air Oasis Technology
The ONLY Induct Air Purifier with Rotational UV Shield Technology
Since UV lamps were first used in HVAC systems there has been one constant complaint from HVAC engineers and contractors. UV light can degrade many of the rubbers and plastics used within an HVAC system causing premature system failure. Air Oasis has created the perfect solution. With the development of their proprietary Rotational UV Shield you can control how little or how much UV light is emitted from the unit, while allowing for a constant stream of air to pass through the AHPCO Cell for treatment. The Rotational UV Shield can be rotated 360 degrees exposing more or less of the UVC lamp. (Click here to read why most induct UV lamps are not as effective as claimed).
Air Oasis G3 Whole House Purifiers Via the HVAC Ductwork
Call 866-875-4386 Toll Free for nano Induct Pricing
Air Oasis G3 nano HCT 9" Induct UV Air Purifier
The Air Oasis G3 nano HCT HVAC 9" Induct UV Air Purifier is for average to large sized homes, offices or buildings up to 3000 sq. ft. per air handler, assuming an 8 foot ceiling and depending on cubic air space and contaminant sources and levels. This model works well in small commercial applications like kennels, pet shops, medical and dental facilities, business offices, etc.
- Coverage: 1,000 to 6,500 SCFM Blower, up to 3000 square feet per air handler
- Electrical: 24 VAC/26VDC, 0.54 Amps, 13 watts
- Dimensions: 5" x 5" x 11"
- Weight: Unit is less than 1lb., Shipping weight is 5 lbs.
- Maintenance: Replace AHPCO Cell every 2 years (Part # AO-AHPCO-HCT9)
Air Oasis G3 nano HCT 14" Induct UV Air Purifier
The Air Oasis G3 nano HCT HVAC 14" Induct UV Air Purifier is designed for larger homes (3,500+ sq. ft. per air handler), large commercial or industrial applications or smaller buildings where higher contaminants are known to exist and need to be reduced continuously. HVAC blowers should be over 6500 CFM.
- Coverage: 6,500 + SCFM Blower up to 5,000 sq. ft. per air handler
- Electrical: 24 VAC/26VDC, 0.75 Amps, 18 watts
- Dimensions: 5" x 5" x 16"
- Weight: Unit is less than 1lb., Shipping weight is 5 lbs.
- Maintenance: Replace AHPCO Cell every 2 years (Part # AO-AHPCO-HCT14)
Need help determining the right model? Call us toll free at 866-875-4386.
Nano HCT Induct Technical Specifications
The following specifications apply to all nano HCT induct models:
- 12 VDCUL, CE, TUV, CSA, FCC, PSE, TCA, and CCClisted power adapter (included in price)
- Warranty: 2 years parts and labor
- Material: Aluminum and Polymers
- Approvals: Conforms to Standards: UL-867 and EN-60335
Nano HCT Induct Air Purifier Power Source
The Air Oasis nano HCT Induct is powered using a 26 VDC power adapter with a rated input voltage of 100 - 240 VAC and 6 foot supply cord. The adapter connects to a 110 or 230 VAC 3 amp power cord that is 5 feet in length. The AC power cord is detachable and interchangeable to meet global requirements. For safety and to ensure proper function of the nano HCT Induct we recommend that ONLY the power adapter included with the original purchase be used.
The Air Oasis nano HCT Induct air purifier was designed for continuous operation. For maximum effectiveness, operate the unit 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Optional 24 VAC Internal HVAC Power Source Wiring
Most forced-air heating or cooling systems have a internal 24 VAC power source to which the nano HCT Induct can be safely connected without overloading other circuits.
Nano HCT Induct Indicator Lights
The Air Oasis G3 nano HCT induct unit has two indicator lights that tell specific information about the unit.
Operational Indicator Lights
- Green - Unit has power, ballast and UVC lamp are operating efficiently.
- Red - Unit has power, UVC lamp is defective or not properly connected. Contact an Air Oasis representative.
- No Lights: There are two possibilities.
- The unit is not properly connected to the power supply.
- The ballast exceeded the operating temperature of 105C. When that happens, the thermal protector opened the circuit disconnecting power to the ballast. The circuit will automatically reset when the ballast cools.
UVC Lamp Status Lights
- Blue Solid - The UVC lamp is within its two year life span. No action is needed.
- Blue Flashing - The UVC lamp is outside its two year life span and should be replaced.
The nano HCT Induct was engineered to be virtually maintenance free. The AHPCO Cell should be replaced every two years. A blue flashing light on the panel indicates that the UVC lamp is outside its two year life span and should be replaced. At two years of age, the UVC lamp performance drops by 20%, and continues to drop during the third year of use until it is no longer effective.
To maintain the outer housing, never use harsh cleaners, chemicals or abrasives on the plastic polycarbonate housing or anodized aluminum. Only a dry micro fiber towel or a towel lightly moistened with water should be used to remove any dust or other debris from the outside of the unit.
Made in the USA
Air Oasis is made in the USA with quality American engineered parts. From durable light weight titanium anodized aluminum, down to the polycarbonate ballast housing, every part of the nano HCT is made with pristine quality and assembled and tested by hand.
Air Oasis offers quality you can count on. (Read More about Air Oasis Quality)
Nano HCT Induct Placement Options and Applications
The nano HCT Induct units are designed to be installed within the ductwork of an HVAC system. They can be mounted in either the supply side or return side of your HVAC system. The nano HCT Induct unit should be placed within 10 feet of an electrical outlet. To help you determine the optimal placement of your new nano HCT Induct we have listed a few examples below. We recommend that you always work with an authorized Air Oasis dealer and licensed HVAC engineer or contractor when deciding optimal placement.
The nano HCT Induct unit should be mounted directly above the coils with UV Shields rotated 90 to the open position. The unit should be orientated so that the UV light shines directly on the coils (air flow label should be pointing at the coils). Larger air handlers may require multiple units.
Reducing Contaminants in Ductwork
In residential or light commercial applications a single unit can be mounted in the plenum on the supply side of the HVAC system.
In Large Commercial Applications
Air can become recontaminated as it travels through the duct work. Therefore it may be necessary to mount several nano HCT Induct units throughout the ductwork. The UV Shield can be rotated to the closed position when installing the unit in close proximity to rubber seals and gaskets or electrical components to protect them from the UV rays. When possible, the UV Shield should be rotated in the open position for optimal efficiency to expose more contaminants to UVC radiation.
Reduce Airborne Contaminants in a Room
The nano HCT Induct unit should be installed in close proximity to the air outlet vent that supplies air to the room being treated. The UV Shield should be rotated to the closed position to prevent human exposure to UV rays.
Air Oasis Induct Installation Instructions
Air Oasis Induct ACT units are installed directly into the plenum or other remote "down stream" locations. The following are simplified instructions. Please consult the installation manual for extensive installation instructions.
- Determine the best location for optimal mounting (see installation manual link below). The mounting location should be within 10 feet of an electrical outlet.
- Using a 4" hole saw, cut a 4" hole in the ducting where the nano HCT induct will be mounted. Center the hole ensuring there will be at least a 5 diameter of ducting around the outside of the hole.
- A trained service professional should be consulted to determine the extent of UV Shield rotation. Rotate the UV Shield to the desired opened or closed position. Place one hand on the Distal Cap and the other on the Outer UV Shield. Rotate the Distal Cap clockwise while rotating the Shield counter clockwise until the desired position is reached. Rotation will require firm pressure.
- Remove the wax paper from the gasket located on the bottom side of the Retainer Ring. Insert the nano HCT into the 4 hole, aligning the cross hairs parallel to the ducting. Press firmly on the Retainer Ring to adhere to the ducting.
- Firmly press the Ballast Assembly onto the four pins protruding from the AHPCO Module. The Ballast Assembly should be orientated with the air flow label running parallel with the length of the ducting to ensure the four pins are in line with the Four Pin Connector. Optional mounting configurations may vary this orientation.
- Using a 1/4 hex head screw driver, secure the nano HCT with four self tapping 3/4 screws. The screws should be slightly tightened being careful not to strip them.
- Using a 1/4 hex head screw driver, secure the power adapter with four self tapping 1/2 screws.
Once the installation process is complete, plug the included power adapter into the Nano HCT. Connect the power adapter to a 110 or 240 VAC electrical outlet. The Nano HCT will start, with the green lights and blue lights illuminating.
Additional installation instructions and options can be found in the manual. Read the nano HCT Induct Installation Manual
Air Oasis UV Air Purifiers are fabricate and assemble in the USA.
Breathe Easier with the Most Powerful, Energy Efficient and
Lowest Maintenance Air Purifiers on the Market
The Air Oasis AHPCO™ Cell is what makes these air purifiers so unique, effective, powerful, safe and energy efficient. Air Oasis fabricates and assembles their air purifiers in the USA, and their units measurably improve the quality of people's lives, at the right price, combined with corporate financial stability and management integrity. That combo spells success in anyone's book. To learn more about this cutting edge technology, visit one of these links:
FREE Monthly Newsletters
We publish four FREE monthly email newsletters: Click Here to Subscribe to One or More Newsletters
- Inspired Lifestyles News - Inspiring, motivating and empowering quotes, stories and articles
- Healthy Lifestyles News - Articles, resources and products for living a healthier, more vibrant life
- Inspired Biz News - Articles and resources for a more spiritual, whole-living work environment
- InspiredLiving.com News & Sale Announcements - Sales events, new products and specials