Thought Provoking Ideas
© 2000 - 2012 By Carol James
- There are infinite variations in how people see any single event.
- The way I choose to see an event determines my experience.My experience
is determined by the way I see an event.I can choose to see an event
in a way that uplifts me or diminishes me.
- I am who I think I am. I am my own thoughts about myself made manifest.
- Whatever I focus on expands, giving me more of that which I am focused
- I will always find evidence to support the thoughts I am having.
- My thoughts, words, feelings and actions set the tone for the circumstances
of my life.
- When I set my own tone, I can be anywhere and with anyone and still
live exactly the life I am wanting.
- True faith comes from knowing that no matter what things look like,
all is well and will turn out for the best.
- Nothing stays the same.All conditions and circumstances are temporary,
and how they change depends on the choices I make.
- Nothing is more important than that the choices I make feel right
- The greatest gifts I can give myself are to think for myself and
to form my own conclusions.
- Filtering choices through my heart produces experiences that enrich
and uplift myself and others.
- I have an inner self that exists eternally.
- My inner self is communicating with me all the time and in many ways.If
I don't pay attention, then I will miss its messages.
- Feelings, language of the inner self, operate as a guidance system.
- There are really only two emotions: one feels good (love-based) and
one does not (fear-based).Everything else is a variation on one of
those two emotions.
- Instinct and intuition are natural guidance from my inner self and
worth paying attention to.
- To want something while observing its lack is to push it away from
- What I fear I attract. What I resist persists.
- Appreciation and feeling bad cannot exist in the same moment.
- When I do what I love, I love what I do.
Return to Personal Growth
Articles Table of Contents
FREE Monthly Newsletters
We publish four FREE monthly email newsletters: Click Here to Subscribe to One or More Newsletters
- Inspired Lifestyles News - Inspiring, motivating and empowering quotes, stories and articles
- Healthy Lifestyles News - Articles, resources and products for living a healthier, more vibrant life
- Inspired Biz News - Articles and resources for a more spiritual, whole-living work environment
- InspiredLiving.com News & Sale Announcements - Sales events, new products and specials