Studies Prove Cell Phone Radiation
Causes Damage to DNA
The latest studies confirm
what cell phone companies don't want you to know: even
casual use of a cell phone can damage the DNA in sensitive areas
of your brain. A landmark study conducted by Dr. Henry Lai of the University
of Washington showed that even at low levels, exposure to electromagnetic
fields and radio frequencies (EMFs/RFs) caused DNA damage to brain
cells of rats, resulting in loss of short and long-term memory and slower
learning. Further he noted:
"DNA damage in cells could
have an important implication on health because they are cumulative."1
That's bad enough, but the
news gets worse. A study done at Penn State University concluded
that EMF exposure produces no effect for the first few minutes,
. . . then a cascade of microbial destruction occurs.2
The levels of EMFs and RFs at which damage
occurs have been shown to be as low as .024-.0024 W/kg--much lower
than that of any cell phone!3
Even using an earpiece will
not keep you out of danger from EMF exposure. Earpieces act almost
like conduits to funnel as much as three times the harmful radiation
to your brain.4
Additional cell phone radiation facts:
- In a study by the University of Washington, Dr. Henry Lai discovered that brain cells are clearly damaged by microwave levels far below the U.S. government’s recommended safe zone and that even small doses of radio frequencies can accumulate over time to cause harmful effects.
- In a research study conducted by Italian scientists it was discovered that radiation emitted by cell phones is especially conducive to the growth of cancerous cells.
- In a study funded by the telecom industry to prove the safety of cell phones, it was revealed that cellular damage and tumor growth can be induced in a laboratory setting using radiation levels one-third of those listed the FCC’s exposure guidelines.
- At the University of Utah, a researcher discovered that the younger the child, the greater the amount of radiation is absorbed by the brain.
Is There a Way We Can Enjoy
and Use This Technology Safely?
Yes! Aulterra's Neutralizer Disk
is the only product on the market with invitro studies that prove human
DNA can be protected from the damaging effects of EMF/RF.
Protect Yourself and Your Family From Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs)
with Aulterra Neutralizer EMF Disks and the Aulterra Whole House Plug
Shop all Aulterra products by clicking the "Enter store" link.
Lai, Henry, "Neurological Effects of Radio Frequency
Electromagnetic Radiation", a paper presented at the Mobile Phones
and Health Symposium, Oct. 25-28, 1998, University of Vienna, Austria.
- Penn State University, "DNA and the Microwave Effect",
January 20, 2001.
- Phillips, J.L; Ivaschuk, O.; Ishida-Jones, T.; Jones,
R.A.; Campbell-Beecher, M.; Haggren, W., "DNA Damage in Molt-4 T-lymphoblastoid
cells exposed to cellular telephone radio frequency fields in vitro."
Bioelectrochem. Bioenerg. 45:103-110; 1998.
- "Hands Free Phone May Triple Risks", London Times,
April 4, 2000.
- Dr. Maria Syldona, private conversation, June 12,
More Test Results and Articles
FREE Monthly Newsletters
We publish four FREE monthly email newsletters: Click Here to Subscribe to One or More Newsletters
- Inspired Lifestyles News - Inspiring, motivating and empowering quotes, stories and articles
- Healthy Lifestyles News - Articles, resources and products for living a healthier, more vibrant life
- Inspired Biz News - Articles and resources for a more spiritual, whole-living work environment
- InspiredLiving.com News & Sale Announcements - Sales events, new products and specials